Friendly, physio led exercises classes for the over 50’s or people who have an early onset of Osteoporosis.
Osteoporosis is a condition that often affects women following the menopause or as we age and become less mobile.
It’s use it or lose it I’m afraid.
Bones continue to remodel throughout our lives. If we load the bone along its longitudinal axis this helps to maintain its strength which is why weight bearing exercises are so important.
Osteoporosis classes are run at our Barnstaple rehabilitation centre.
Our Osteoporosis classes are perfect for people who
- Want to maintain their bone density
- People who already have Osteoporosis or Osteopenia
- People who are over 50’s and want to reduce their risk of getting Osteoporosis.
- People who haven’t attended a fitness class before
- People who want to have the reassurance that exercises are prescribed by Chartered physiotherapist.
To find out more please call 0333 567 0663